Grandeur of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Grandeur of the Seas was GRAND!!

Sail Date: June 10, 2010

Traveled As: Family w/young children

To me its very important to follow safety procedures. The Grandeur of the Seas staff did just that. The ship was full but not once did I find an untidy bathroom or area. The food selections were great and nutrious in both restaurants (main dining and Windjammer cafe)
Our stateroom - large ocean view was perfect for our family. Lastly, my children ages 10 and 12 enjoyed the Adventure Ocean Night activities, they truly loved it.

Pros: The staff was friendly, the ship was extremely clean and the port destinations were perfect.

Cons: The main pools are too small, had to use the Solarium pool and my kids couldn't join me

Recommends Grandeur of the Seas? Yes!

I am not a bingo person but people really seemed to enjoy it. I was happy to see they showed the FIFA and NBA finals in bar area which was comfortable.
As a former Housekeeping Manager, the staff/crew did an awesome job keeping the ship clean
Windjammer had great selections. The service in the main dining room was attentive and perfect!! Our waiter and his assistant were the best!!! Kwesi and Sina
Very spacious and comfortable!! Clean too.
My children couldn't wait to get there every night. Loved all the games.
Al the staff and crew that I encountered were going above and beyond. They gave great customer service!
Key West, Florida
Walk down Duval Street, stop and see Hemingway House and the Lighthouse Museum!!
Don't Miss: Hemingway House and eating a key lime pie.
Xcaret Ecological Water park was the only excursion we had time for.
Don't Miss: Xcaret, Xelha either one is great!