Grandeur of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

A Wonderful Time

Sail Date: May 01, 2010

This was our first cruise and now we are hooked. Our stateroom attendant was wonderful. He even folded my husband's dirty clothes if they were left out! Our waiter and the assistant did a superb job of taking care of us in the dining room. The food was delicious. This was the best vacation I have ever had and it's the first one where I was just able to relax and get away from it all. I even lost my Seapass in Key West, but security and guest services were very helpful and did not make me feel stupid for losing it.

Pros: The staff, the food, the relaxation

Cons: Leaving, the ferry ride from Cozumel to Playa del Carmen

Recommends Grandeur of the Seas? Yes!

Ramil is the greatest!
The elevators were a little slow, especially at meal time. This worked out to our benefit because then we would take the steps. Kept the weight down a little!
Larger than I was expecting. Very comfortable.