Grandeur of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

WOW!!! Great accommodations and staff

Sail Date: March 01, 2010

WOW!!! This was my adult children first cruise. They had a wonderful time. My husband and I have been on other cruise lines and we find ourselves coming back to Royal Caribbean. Thank you and your staff for providing us with a much needed fantastic vacation. Thanks Arnel and Ali for entertaining our children at dinner. You were the best. Shellie

Pros: Everything, the staff, the beauty of the ship and just being treated like a princess.

Cons: Leaving the ship on the last day.

Recommends Grandeur of the Seas? Yes!

Everything was beautiful, the only thing I could say was the game room, where we played cards, had half full cups of beverage every time we went in there. But, it was used a lot.
Oh my, the food was great. In the main dining room, Arnel and Ali were awesome. They provided great service and entertainment while we dined. They would be the reason I come back on Grandeur.
Always clean and the staff separated our children beds, they thought they were man and wife. They made our daughter laugh when they would smile at her in the hallway, and speak of her and her brother being married. It was fun to joke and have fun with the staff, Great job Sharon.
Not one thing did we ask for that was not granted. The staff was excellent with our children. It was their first cruise and the staff explained everything they would ask. No one ever gave us the feeling we were interrupting them. Great job.
Great shows and fun.