WOW!!! Great accommodations and staff

Grandeur of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Sail Date: March 01, 2010
Ship: Grandeur of the Seas
WOW!!! This was my adult children first cruise. They had a wonderful time. My husband and I have been on other cruise lines and we find ourselves coming back to Royal Caribbean. Thank you and your staff for providing us with a much needed fantastic vacation. Thanks Arnel and Ali for entertaining our children at dinner. You were the best. Shellie

Oh my, the food was great. In the main dining room, Arnel and Ali were awesome. They provided great service and entertainment while we dined. They would be the reason I come back on Grandeur.

Great shows and fun.

Not one thing did we ask for that was not granted. The staff was excellent with our children. It was their first cruise and the staff explained everything they would ask. No one ever gave us the feeling we were interrupting them. Great job.

Everything was beautiful, the only thing I could say was the game room, where we played cards, had half full cups of beverage every time we went in there. But, it was used a lot.

Always clean and the staff separated our children beds, they thought they were man and wife. They made our daughter laugh when they would smile at her in the hallway, and speak of her and her brother being married. It was fun to joke and have fun with the staff, Great job Sharon.

Pros: Everything, the staff, the beauty of the ship and just being treated like a princess.

Cons: Leaving the ship on the last day.

Recommends Grandeur of the Seas? Yes!