Grandeur of the Seas Cruise Review to Mexico

A Wonderful Honeymoon

Sail Date: April 01, 2010

The service in the restaurants were wonderful. The rules in some of the areas were not enforced. Some of the bartenders were rude to my husband. The security on the ship undermined my husband because of his looks. There were not enough lounge chairs on deck for me to lay in the sun. The food was wonderful. We met some new people who were very nice. Too many parents let there kids run all over the ship unsupervised. The soda selection was not wide enough. There was only coke available. I would recommend this ship to anyone though. We had a wonderful relaxing time.

Pros: Food, room, privacy, time with each other

Cons: too many ppl at the pool, rules not enforced, hasseled by security for no reason, rude bartenders, more soda options besides just coke products

Recommends Grandeur of the Seas? Yes!