Grandeur of the Seas Cruise Review to Mexico

A Good Cruise

Sail Date: April 01, 2010

This cruise was worth the money, I did not pay a lot, but I got my money's worth. It was a beautiful ship with lots of wood and a several storied, marble atrium. It also had a pretty glass solarium with an aging pool for when the weather isn't nice. The food was so so. I've been on better cruises, but have also paid a lot more money for them. This was a nice, short, relaxing getaway and I'd do it again.

Pros: Beautiful ship, pleasantly surprised by the nice window in the room, even though I chose the cheapest

Cons: The food was not the greatest, just okay: skimpy portions and quality just wasn't there.

Recommends Grandeur of the Seas? Yes!