Grandeur of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Didn't meet our expectations

Sail Date: February 01, 2010

The crew and staff were friendly and attentive. However, I felt the food quality has suffered since my last RCCL cruise. Many of the dishes were excessively salty and while they sounded good on the menu they were uninspiring to the palate. The New York strip on the last night bore no resemblance to any NY Strip I ever had.
I was in the second seating and there was virtually no entertainment scheduled for late night- no late night comedians in the lounges. The ship seemed to go to sleep at 10PM.

Pros: Solarium

Cons: Food

Recommends Grandeur of the Seas? No.