Grandeur of the Seas Cruise Review to Mexico

Contributor Level: Second Mate

Great Time

Sail Date: January 01, 2010

We had a great time on our cruise to Costa Maya and Cozumel. There wasn't a lot to do in Costa Maya so we spent just about the entire afternoon basking in the sun by the pool while in port. That was a great relaxing day and we both completely enjoyed it! The next stop being Cozumel was a lot of fun. We spent the day on a beach at a resort that we pre-purchased tickets for. We were supposed to snorkel, however it being in January the water was a little too cold for me. My companion may have been up for it, but he decided to stay with me and we went to a restaurant a little ways down the beach and had a great time with the locals there. I wouldn't mind taking this same cruise again, however I would recommend waiting until a little later in the year.

Pros: Cozumel

Cons: The dinners were not what was expected

Recommends Grandeur of the Seas? Yes!