A disappointing experience

Grandeur of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

4 Night Western Caribbean (Tampa Roundtrip)
Sail Date: January 03, 2008
Ship: Grandeur of the Seas
Limited hours of buffet and restaurant were restrictive. Service was ok but not exceptional like another Royal Carribean cruise that we took in 2006. We arrived late to Key West and had less than 5 hrs in port. Not enough time! Ship had minimum fitness facilities... Small workout area, no basketball court. Food was ok. Based on our experience my wife and I are not sure that we would cruise again with Royal Carribean.
Large shopping district with wide variety of tourist shops and eating options! Would have liked more time to explore other parts of the Key... Hemmingway house tour cost $12. I thought that it was interesting and worth the price. My wife was less enthusiastic. 30-45 minutes there is enough time.
Shopping here very commercial and classic Mexico with cheap T shirts and blankets. Water is beautiful.
Don't Miss: Mayan ruins were stunning... Busy but well worth the ferry and bus rides to attend... Plan on at least 2 hrs on site. Great beach and views!

Pros: Smaller ship was easy to use

Cons: Service was not as good as previous cruises with Royal Carribean

Recommends Grandeur of the Seas? No.