Grandeur of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean

So very disappointed

Sail Date: February 01, 2007

I cruised in July 2006 and have waited a year to write a review...just to give myself time to see if I would have second thoughts. (I could only go back as far at 2/07 for date of cruise)I have cruised on this ship before and never could have imagined that in two years time things could fall apart drastically. The activities staff were young, immature and rude. There was more bingo than one could stand. The activities were either not available or ridiculous. The staff in the kids club were obviously overworked and did not enjoy what they were doing. My daughter refused to go. They had uniformed police watching you at the bar, pool and dining areas. I felt like I was on a big brother show. I cruised with my elderly parents and my family. The ship never ever arrived at any of our ports on time. Because the ship lost an engine from Baltimore to Miami...It was the most frustrating cruise that I have ever been on and I could not wait to get home...I seriously doubt that I will ever sail with RCCL again!

Pros: Departure Port (Baltimore)

Cons: Activities staff, ship

Recommends Grandeur of the Seas? No.