Grandeur of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Perfect Cruise

Sail Date: February 01, 2007

The ship was VERY clean and the staff was so helpful and nice. My sister-in-law and I had a blast. The food was great. The dining room staff made dinner so much fun. All the waiters were excellent. The waiters in the Windjammer would even bring us more to drink so we didn't have to get back up. The lady at the pursers desk sent us on a wild goose chase after some papers that RC should have had in their computer. They had cancelled my sister-in-laws excursions without telling me, so when we noticed there were only tickets for me, we were a little upset. Thankfully, we caught it in time. Even with the mix-up, Granduer of the Seas was truly a wonderful ship. I would go again for sure.

Pros: Friendly Staff

Cons: Pursers desk- trouble with excursions

Recommends Grandeur of the Seas? Yes!