Grandeur of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Just OK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sail Date: February 17, 2007

This was our second cruise with RCL and I have to say that I don't think I will be traveling with them again unless its with a big group of people. The food was just so-so. Activities were almost nonexistent unless you liked nonstop trivia contests and rock climbing.This cruise was just not up to the standards I expect from a cruise. I am not a first time cruiser, I have cruised 14 times and I would rate all the others better.

Pros: Warm Weather

Cons: Food

Recommends Grandeur of the Seas? No.

Costa Maya (Mahahual), Mexico
Bring your swim suit as they have a pool with a swim up bar in the shopping area
Don't Miss: Visit Mamacita's restaurant. It is located on the left hand side of the shopping area.
Costa Maya (Mahahual), Mexico