Grandeur of the Seas Cruise Review to Bermuda

The Time of Our Lives

Sail Date: August 01, 2006

From the moment we boarded the Granduer of the Sea, we were treated like VIP's. We were a family group of 11, ranging in age 81 to 11. The staff treated my mom (81) and my aunt (79) like queens, always seeing to thier needs first when we were alltogether. There was plenty to do on board when we were at sea, that we did not see each other till dinner time. Food was awesome, always found something they all loved. The stewards and room attendant were wonderful. Our steward was very attentive and gave my mom and my aunt a hug every day.

Pros: This was a family reunion- ages 81 to 11, there was something for every one to do.

Cons: Needed more activites during the day, games shows,etc.

Recommends Grandeur of the Seas? Yes!