The Cruisers had a wonderful time

Grandeur of the Seas Cruise Review to Bermuda

Sail Date: August 01, 2006
Ship: Grandeur of the Seas
The Granduer was one of the cleanest and neatest ships I have seen in a long time. The food was stupendous :) I thought it was wonderful when they let my son DJ.That is one of his enjoyment. That's what make people want to come back, when the crew is nice and the astmophere is wonderful. Not only did we have to Not keep an eye on my 18 year old, but he got to know so many people that they kept tabs on him, maybe because he only looks to be about 15 years old instead of 18, all we had to do is ask "Have you seen our son Anthony", and they would tell us, I thought that was funny and wonderful.

Pros: Everyone was curtious and respectful, and also helpful.

Cons: Having to get up early to disembark.