Grandeur of the Seas Cruise Review

Embarkation for us was a BREEZE as we booked a suite. No lines, no waiting. All others waiting in a LONG line.The food was marvelous. The assistant waiter was AWESOME! The entertainment was quite good. Great magician, wonderful comic, the karaoke was comical, and don't miss the game "QUEST." I laughed so hard my stomach hurt! A+ for the entertainment.Disembarkation was a breeze! Fastest I've ever experienced. The ports were Progresso, Mexico; Cozumel, Mexico and Key West, Florida. I was disappointed in Progresso. Cozumel was great (we took the 30 minute ferry ride over to Cancun too) and Key West is a MUST SEE! All in all, another wonderful experience with RCI. We will sail with them again next year. This year we did two cruises with RCI and next year, we will do at least one if not more. All those in your 30s, 40s & 50s....RCI is the cruise line for you! I will never sail Carnival again (too young of a crowd).That's all for now.....we look forward to our next cruise............bon voyage!