Grandeur of the Seas Cruise Review

I have been on three cruises. I was truly looking forward to my first European experience. Let me begin by saying boarding was hassle free. There was a minimum wait for us to get to our cabin. The cabin, w/a balcony was nice. However, you could have done much better than plastic lawn chairs and table. I feel they should've cleaned the glass as well. It was dirty and remained so. We had a bottle of champagne as a gift and in popping the cork it flew under the dresser. We forgot to pick it up. The cork remained in that spot the entire 7 days in full view. But overall the cabin was nice. However, the food could have been much better. The desert presentation was lackluster. The key lime pie was bland. There was no pizzazz as in the past. The shrimp cocktail were small shrimp. Through out the entire cruise, the cappuccino machine was broken. To top that off the coffee was weak both at breakfast and dinner. Cookies 'n cream ice cream was on the menu, but there was none. My filet mignon was tough, which I expressed, but there was no offer for me to try something else. However, when another gentleman complained, they did all they could to appease him. The entertainment is boring and you should try and consider more up to date music. Maybe some R&B could be mixed in.