Grandeur of the Seas Cruise Review

Grandeur of the Seas

Ship: Grandeur of the Seas

Review Summary

Cruised on The Grandeur September 2. It was great. Got on board no problem. The ship is very beautiful!! Had one problem, my husband's room key didn't work and was corrected by the purser's desk immediately. Our dining room staff were the best!! No waiting for anything!! We were first seated at a table for 8, asked to be changed to a cozy table for two, and no problem..It was done!! Food was good, room steward was good, and service was excellent. The only "Rain Cloud" on this beautiful ship was the fact that there were children everywhere!! What are the children programs for? Young 7-9 yr olds in the Solarium splashing around in the jacuzzis. Where were their parents? Who Knows!! I asked one teenager what the problem was..he said Carnival had a better progam. It is a beautiful ship. Royal Caribbean could do a little more for the evening entertainment, though. Got off the ship no problem. Everything went very smoothly!! My husband kept comparing in to Carnival and Carnival had to win out in that category. I have book two more Royal Caribbean's 4/01 and 9/01.