Grandeur of the Seas Cruise Review

Contributor Level: Second Mate

Ship: Grandeur of the Seas
The ship was so full, and I still thought it was tremendously quiet. It was awesome. The shows, the food (specially the Prime Rib), and the service. I couldn't believe it. I got on 3 months after going on the Triumph. They can't compare. I would need to write a book about the service and activities that were fun on this ship, but for the Triumph, I would only need about a paragraph or two. The places which this ship traveled were good, although there are better. I had fun because of the ships activities, much more than Carnival. I really enjoyed it.I suggest Royal Carribean over all the other ships.