Grandeur of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Fantastic First Cruise

Sail Date: March 01, 2010

My wife and I chose this cruise for our honeymoon, and are very happy with our experience. We just got an oceanview room on one of the lower decks, and that was more than adequate for the two of us. If you get claustrophobic I'd recommend paying more for a larger room, but our room was fine. Our room attendant was very helpful and really took care of our accomodations and making sure we were satisfied. The My Time Dining was a great thing; we could eat whenever we wanted, but if you grow attached to a certain waiter or staff, it's best to make a reservation, which wasn't difficult to do. Our waitstaff was wonderful; the assistant remembered our preferred drinks after just one evening, and they really work hard to make sure you're satisfied. There were plenty of activities on the ship to keep you busy on sea days as well. This isn't the largest ship Royal Caribbean has, but there was still more than enough to do.

Pros: Service, Variety of Activities

Cons: None of any consequence!

Recommends Grandeur of the Seas? Yes!