Grandeur of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

A Great Cruise!!

Sail Date: February 04, 2008

My husband and I just got a back from a 5 night cruise to Mexico on the ship Granduer of the seas. The Cruise was great, The weather was beautiful ,the staff was great, the food was out of this world, and the ship was wonderful! I have nothing but great things to say about Granduer of the Seas, everything was great. The staff goes out of there way to make your vacation wonderful, The ship was so clean and there is so many things to do on the ship all day long. No matter how old you are there is always something for someone to do, you never get bored! The night life is also great there is the wonderful casino, there is the Viking lounge that plays good music till late, there are shows you can go see or if you just want to sit outside and relax you can. The only complaint I have was that the rooms are a little small but you are never in your room so it really doesnt matter. I just wish I had a little more room for my luggage but you make it work. This was our 3rd cruise and we love it. I highly recommend this cruise!

Pros: The Food

Cons: The room

Recommends Grandeur of the Seas? Yes!

We did the Catarman snorkeling and the beach break it was great! We saw a lot of different fish and the water is so clear!
Progreso (Merida), Mexico
We just went to the only beach on the island and it was a lot of fun. We just relaxed and had a few drinks and than on the way back to the ship we did some shopping.
Progreso (Merida), Mexico