Grandeur of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean

1st time cruise and was excellent

Sail Date: October 27, 2006

This was my 1st cruise and everything was great -- I will be looking forward to taking another cruise -- both me and my wife had a most relaxed vacation-- the ship was stunning-- the cruise director and his staff made every event they hosted funny and enjoyable -- the food was good not great but not an area to complain about--- the Captain was also gracious and informative.

All in all a great introduction to taking a cruise --- Thanks

Pros: on board shows -- especially with cruise directors Eric and Annna Banana

Cons: can't say I disliked anything -- maybe length of time it took to board in Baltimore

Recommends Grandeur of the Seas? Yes!

Service was excellent and the presentationwas also excellent -- the food could have been better but I have had worse at All - Inclusive resorts -- this item was really not an issue
Especially our Statroom person DUVALL -- he was super made animals out of the beach towels each night and did a great job
ALL the shows we went to in the Palladium where great and the other events like careoke -- Belly flobcompetion-- wooden horse races were made all the more enjoyable with Eric and Anna Banana
Costa Maya (Mahahual), Mexico
We went on a tour of the ruins and this was super especially our guide Carlos -- made you feel like he was actually a Mayan ancestor - again a little more time would have been great to be able to see more .
Key West, Florida
We went on a tour kyack (sp) and had a great time
Port Canaveral, Florida
Went on the Kennedy space tour -- and this was super -- didn't see all I wanted but was great
Port Canaveral, Florida
Costa Maya (Mahahual), Mexico
wish we had more time here -- went on a snokleing tour which was excellent ( Catch the Wave ) did a little shopping then had to get back to the ship
Key West, Florida