Grandeur of the Seas Cruise Review to Mexico

Great cruise

Sail Date: January 01, 2010

This ship was a little older and smaller than I've previously sailed. But it had recently been refurbished and it had a certian charm and cozyness to it. Met some great people and enjoyed the food and entertainment.

Pros: service

Cons: sometimes choppy seas

Recommends Grandeur of the Seas? Yes!

Very clean and obviously well maintained.
Ate mostly from the buffet where it was the same food that was served in the main dining room. Great!
Clean, comfortable and efficient. This was my first Oceanview room and I will continue to book only Oceanview rooms.
Very friendly and sincere
Most of my entainment consisted of the casino and I liked it fine.