Great cruise

Grandeur of the Seas Cruise Review to Mexico

Sail Date: January 01, 2010
Ship: Grandeur of the Seas
This ship was a little older and smaller than I've previously sailed. But it had recently been refurbished and it had a certian charm and cozyness to it. Met some great people and enjoyed the food and entertainment.

Ate mostly from the buffet where it was the same food that was served in the main dining room. Great!

Most of my entainment consisted of the casino and I liked it fine.

Very friendly and sincere

Very clean and obviously well maintained.

Clean, comfortable and efficient. This was my first Oceanview room and I will continue to book only Oceanview rooms.

Pros: service

Cons: sometimes choppy seas

Recommends Grandeur of the Seas? Yes!