Wonderful Cruise

Grandeur of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

5 Night Western Caribbean (Tampa Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 16, 2009
I loved the staff. Nicest people I've had in a trip. I loved the menu on the Windbreaker room where the buffett was served. Would like to see a bigger room for the workout. But overall I had I wonderful experience.

Did care to much for the choices of food on the dinner room, but loved the buffett.

Never see better people.

Wish to have more room on the bathroom shower. I kept knocking down the Shampoo container due to lack of space to move arms (I am a little person 5.2, 125 lbs.) Image a bigger person. My stateroom was class D1 superior balcony.

Pros: Staff

Cons: Meal options at the Dinner Room

Recommends Grandeur of the Seas? Yes!