Grandeur of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

All this and towel animals too !

Sail Date: December 18, 2008

The ship was beautiful, the crew were marvelous, the food was fantastic and the activities both on and off ship were terrific. I learned to make towel animals, bought a lovely piece of art, had delicious wines, enjoyed the shows and music and just had a really great time. Thanks !

Pros: Wonderful crew, lovely ship, fun destinations and great activities

Cons: Only wish it had lasted longer

Recommends Grandeur of the Seas? Yes!

Nicest ship that I have been on (my 5th cruise).
All the food was excellent. Appreciated that the portions were not enormous (could always have extra if requested). Also very nice wine packages.
Comfortable, clean and roomy enough for two.
All the crew were fantastic !
Enjoyed the art auctions and seminars, learned to line dance and make my own towel animals, great music and shows...everything was very well done.
Did a scuba dive here that was outstanding ! Such an amazing experience that I'm already planning to return in February.
Key West, Florida
Did the snuba - not my favorite activity of the cruise but only because of water conditions and other factors. Would have enjoyed a day walking in Key West.