All this and towel animals too !

Grandeur of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

4 Night Western Caribbean (Tampa Roundtrip)
Sail Date: December 18, 2008
Ship: Grandeur of the Seas
The ship was beautiful, the crew were marvelous, the food was fantastic and the activities both on and off ship were terrific. I learned to make towel animals, bought a lovely piece of art, had delicious wines, enjoyed the shows and music and just had a really great time. Thanks !
Linda

All the food was excellent. Appreciated that the portions were not enormous (could always have extra if requested). Also very nice wine packages.

Enjoyed the art auctions and seminars, learned to line dance and make my own towel animals, great music and shows...everything was very well done.

All the crew were fantastic !

Nicest ship that I have been on (my 5th cruise).

Comfortable, clean and roomy enough for two.
Did a scuba dive here that was outstanding ! Such an amazing experience that I'm already planning to return in February.
Did the snuba - not my favorite activity of the cruise but only because of water conditions and other factors. Would have enjoyed a day walking in Key West.

Pros: Wonderful crew, lovely ship, fun destinations and great activities

Cons: Only wish it had lasted longer

Recommends Grandeur of the Seas? Yes!