Grandeur of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

BEST CRUISE EVER

Sail Date: May 15, 2008

GRANDEUR OF THE SEAS OUT OF BALTIMORE TO SAN JUAN, SANTA DOMINGO AND LABADEE WAS THE BEST VACATION EVER. LABADEE WAS THE MOST PEACEFUL DAY WE HAVE EVER SPENT TOGETHER AND THE CREW WENT OUT OF THEIR WAY TO ENSURE EVERYTHING WAS PERFECT. OUR CRUISE DIRECTOR, SIMEON BAKER, ROCKS. HE IS THE BEST. AND OUT WAITERS, BRUNO AND JANET WERE OUTSTANDING. IT WAS MY SECOND ON THE GRANDEUR AND I AM GETTING READY TO BOOK FOR US AGAIN IN NOVEMBER.

Pros: SIMEON BAKER THE CRUISE DIRECTOR

Cons: NOTHING

Recommends Grandeur of the Seas? Yes!

San Juan, Puerto Rico
WE TOOK A BUS TOUR WHICH LEFT LITTLE TIME FOR SHOPPING. I WISH I HAD MORE TIME ON THE ISLAND
Labadee (Cruiseline Private Island)
THIS ISLAND ROCKS.
Don't Miss: DON'[T MISS ANYTHING ON THIS ISLAND.
Samana, Dominican Republic