Grandeur of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Ship was perfect

Sail Date: April 12, 2008

This was our first cruise and we loved everything about it! The staff was wonderful and took care of everything that we could possibly want and we were very happy.

Pros: IT WAS GREAT!!!!

Cons: Seasickness - which could not be prevented!!!

Recommends Grandeur of the Seas? Yes!

Again, my son hung out with friends and I think they kind of just bumped around the ship.
I basically laid on the decks while my son hung out with new friends that he met onboard.
Everything was great!!
The food was great - we ate in the Windjammer 99.9% of the time.
The stateroom was comfortable and the staff there was excellent and again took care of everything that we needed. They were very personable and we enjoyed meeting them and talking with some of the atttendants.
Our room attendant did go above and beyond with helping us out - my sons' back was hurting from the bed and he brought us extra blankets to try and make him comfortable which was much appreciated.
George Town, Grand Cayman
Snorkeling was wonderful!! This was our first time and it was thoroughly enjoyed by both of us - the water and marine life was unbelievable and we plan on doing it again.
Don't Miss: Snorkeling
We toured the Mayan ruins and our guide was very informative and I definitely recommend it to other cruisers.
Oranjestad, Aruba
LOVED THIS ISLAND!!!! We scuba dived here and it was totally awesome by any and all means!! First time but definitely not the last time for visiting this island and scuba diving!!
Don't Miss: Scuba Diving