Grandeur of the Seas Cruise Review to Bermuda

neve ,ever ,again

Sail Date: April 26, 2008

I was aware of the problem with the ship before I boarded , but I never would have imagined the degree it affected the entire cruise . From fighting with everyone on ship the first evening to get something to eat at the buffet ( because the dining room was closed ) to having to wait over one hour to leave the ship in Balt. The food was average , and the buffet was always disorganized and sloppy . I will never use this service , R. C. or take another druise again .

Pros: getting off the ship in Balt.

Cons: getting on the ship

Recommends Grandeur of the Seas? No.