Grandeur of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

It was ok..

Sail Date: March 03, 2008

The ship was ok. Aging, but fine

Pros: That the weather was good

Cons: Food

Recommends Grandeur of the Seas? Yes!

I did not think there were enough activities for people in the middle like me, not a college student or senior citizen. The older folks seemed to have a great time.
They were really trying, and lots of people raved about the food, but I did not care for it. It seemed something was always off with the flavors, or it was overcooked. Second seating is much too late in the dining room.
Staff on this ship is great. Everyone was friendly and helpful.
Progreso (Merida), Mexico
We did not schedule an activity here, but I wish i had. The town is destitute, the beach is not pleasant, kind of nasty and too many peddlers.
The snokel and beach break is affordable and fun.