It was ok..

Grandeur of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

5 Night Western Caribbean (Tampa Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 03, 2008
Ship: Grandeur of the Seas
The ship was ok. Aging, but fine

They were really trying, and lots of people raved about the food, but I did not care for it. It seemed something was always off with the flavors, or it was overcooked. Second seating is much too late in the dining room.

I did not think there were enough activities for people in the middle like me, not a college student or senior citizen. The older folks seemed to have a great time.

Staff on this ship is great. Everyone was friendly and helpful.

The snokel and beach break is affordable and fun.
We did not schedule an activity here, but I wish i had. The town is destitute, the beach is not pleasant, kind of nasty and too many peddlers.

Pros: That the weather was good

Cons: Food

Recommends Grandeur of the Seas? Yes!