Grandeur of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

An Awesome Experience

Sail Date: August 01, 2007

Room Type: Suite

This was my first cruise and I went with 15 other family members. The ship is absolutely stunning, the room was very spacious, the food was great, the staff was great, and I have absolutely NO complaints! I highly reccomend this ship to anyone!

Pros: Our gorgeous suite, the staff, the food

Recommends Grandeur of the Seas? Yes!

Our wait staff was extremely kind and caring, and they really made the experience pleasant. There was a wide variety of food to choose from and it all tasted great!
We stayed in a Grand Suite and the room was very spacious and beautiful, and you can't beat the large deck! The bed was comfortable and our steward was awesome.
Awesome, awesome, awesome! Everyone was always smiling and very helpful!
I didn't really participate in much, but from what I heard it was pretty good.