An Awesome Experience

Grandeur of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: August 01, 2007
Ship: Grandeur of the Seas
Cabin Type: Suite
This was my first cruise and I went with 15 other family members. The ship is absolutely stunning, the room was very spacious, the food was great, the staff was great, and I have absolutely NO complaints! I highly reccomend this ship to anyone!

Our wait staff was extremely kind and caring, and they really made the experience pleasant. There was a wide variety of food to choose from and it all tasted great!

I didn't really participate in much, but from what I heard it was pretty good.

Awesome, awesome, awesome! Everyone was always smiling and very helpful!

We stayed in a Grand Suite and the room was very spacious and beautiful, and you can't beat the large deck! The bed was comfortable and our steward was awesome.

Pros: Our gorgeous suite, the staff, the food

Recommends Grandeur of the Seas? Yes!