Rocking and Rolling on the high seas.

Grandeur of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: December 01, 2007
Ship: Grandeur of the Seas
I was less than satisfied with my cruise. There was really nothing on the ship to entice me to sail on it again. While the ship was in port, everything was shut down. While sailing, there were very few activities. The least bit of wind would start the ship rocking and rolling. Several people on the cruise said this was like no other RCL they had ever sailed on.

Pros: The crew was very friendly and helpful with the exception of the dining room crew.

Cons: The food was much less than I had expected. The Ship was extreamly rocky.

Recommends Grandeur of the Seas? No.