Grandeur of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean

The Best Cruise Ever

Sail Date: June 01, 2007

I was pretty impressed for it being an older ship, I had been on Grandeur's sister ship( Enchantment of the Seas) Last Summer and that ship had been renovated and Lengthened into a longer ship with more to do on board, But Grandeur was Beautiful in her own way, Nice big Centrum, even the Inside staterooms were a nice size we were able to move arround a lot more then in the past and the rooms were updated with new bed spreads and furniture so it made them look newer.

Pros: The Cruise Director and His Staff, were Incredible, There was never a dull moment, they were always there with a new Pool Game every Hour and a half on our days at Sea and our Nights were action packed from pool Side Mardi Gras Dance partys to Wacky and wild game shows at night..

Cons: We had one Port of Call I think they Could've Done with out

Recommends Grandeur of the Seas? Yes!

Compared to what I've had in the past I was very Satisfied
Never a Dull moment
Our Dining experience, was what topped it all off. We had a team of an Head Waiter, Waiter, And two Asst. Waiters who were constantly Clearing our tables and refilling water glasses, They Did everything from Removing our Sea Food Shells on our Dinner plates to Card Magic Tricks, Teaching us how to Fold the Napkins into little Annimals or things, To giving us brain Teaser Tricks and Keeping us upstated on the following days activities.
Every body was very nice, Friendly and Always made you laugh