embarrassed I paid so little

Grandeur of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (New Orleans Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 10, 2007
Ship: Grandeur of the Seas
The ship was clean, the staff friendly, and the food was good and plentiful. Lots of activities for me, my husband, my 12 and 10 year olds and any combination. The organization and coordinatioon of all the logistics was remarkable.

The best part. We were very impressed by the quality to shows.

My kids had a problem with the Pack of Kids mentality.

Needed some updating. Some wear but very clean.
Crew on Playa Mia snorkel outstanding, but the beach club was way too crowded and the water filled with "sea junk". Open bar caused too many drunks and spoiled ride back to the ship.
Don't Miss: snorkeling
Trip to Chichoben ruins was the best. Mayan guide brought 2000 B.C. to life in very educational terms. Bring CASH for great suveniors in off-the-beaten-path location.
Don't Miss: Chichoben
Too windy to snorkel...reimbursement UNFAIR precentage to total excursion price.
Don't Miss: stingray sandbar

Pros: getting away from it all

Cons: giving up control and worry

Recommends Grandeur of the Seas? Yes!