Grandeur of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

embarrassed I paid so little

Sail Date: March 10, 2007

The ship was clean, the staff friendly, and the food was good and plentiful. Lots of activities for me, my husband, my 12 and 10 year olds and any combination. The organization and coordinatioon of all the logistics was remarkable.

Pros: getting away from it all

Cons: giving up control and worry

Recommends Grandeur of the Seas? Yes!

Needed some updating. Some wear but very clean.
My kids had a problem with the Pack of Kids mentality.
The best part. We were very impressed by the quality to shows.
Crew on Playa Mia snorkel outstanding, but the beach club was way too crowded and the water filled with "sea junk". Open bar caused too many drunks and spoiled ride back to the ship.
Don't Miss: snorkeling
George Town, Grand Cayman
Too windy to snorkel...reimbursement UNFAIR precentage to total excursion price.
Don't Miss: stingray sandbar
Costa Maya (Mahahual), Mexico
Trip to Chichoben ruins was the best. Mayan guide brought 2000 B.C. to life in very educational terms. Bring CASH for great suveniors in off-the-beaten-path location.
Don't Miss: Chichoben