Grandeur of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Time of our Lives

Sail Date: March 01, 2007

We had so much fun!! Like the title of my review, time of our lives! My husband and I were first time cruisers and read allot before we went so we would know what to expect. The one thing people that I talked to were wrong about was they said you don't really feel like you are on a ship. Wrong. I could tell all the time. My friend that went with gets motion sickness very easy. She did notice the movement allot also, but the dr. she saw before the trip gave her the patch and that worked because she did not get sick at all. We had so much fun. The evening dining was just so great. I miss our waiters!!! They were so on top of things and very friendly. You should ask for Romar. Our room attendent was great too. My friend and I got ready for dinner together in my room and we had to rush off to quickly and we left things laying all over the bed. I usually tried to tidy up a bit before I went to dinner, but like I said we were if a BIG hurry. When we returned that evening the room attendent knew what was my friends and packed it all back in her bag and had it setting in the chair for her to just come by and pick up. I was amazed that he knew what was mine and what was hers!!! I also loved just laying out by the pool and listening to the music. Kareokee was a blast!!! "Flashy" the leader fo that activity was so funny. I really liked the captian too. His dry humar cracked me up!!

Pros: The Dinning

Cons: didnt get to Grand Cayman

Recommends Grandeur of the Seas? Yes!

We had an inside cabin and I really liked the fact that it was dark. I could take a nap whenever I wanted.
I liked that by day 3 of the cruise I pretty much knew my way around.
We decided to cancell one of our excursions and did not do it within the 24 hours and the lady at the desk helped my by selling them later to someone else.