Grandeur of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Good time was had by all.

Sail Date: November 01, 2006

We had a good time on the ship. The shows were good but we would have like to see more of the ship's singer and dancer on this 13 day cruise. They seemed very talented and were quiet entertaining in the 2 shows they were in on this 13 day cruise. The activities were fund. The cruise director Eric was an excellent commedian I laugh so hard I nearly split my side, He should be a professionsl on TV. He was also very informative as to what was gong on, on and off the ship. The dinners were nice the dinning room very clean and the wait staff was excellent. The food could have been better, maybe more of a selection and better steak dinners. The kept serving the same cut and renaming it on different nights. Also not happy with the quality of the way the food was cooked or the amounts of food given I always had to ask for more potatoes and veggies. We had a Thanksgiving dinner that didn't feel like Thanksgiving. The Casino was great had alot of fun in there. The day the cruise ended the crue seemed to be confused and delayed in getting everyone off the ship. People were being paged, and knowone was able to leave until they answered there pages which I felt was unfair. We had an early flight and it made me very nervous that I couldn't leave the ship until and hour before my flight. But overall we all had a good time until then.

Pros: The Crue was great!!

Cons: The selection of food could have been better in the Dinning room.

Recommends Grandeur of the Seas? Yes!

The public bathroom's could have been kept a little cleaner as well as our cabin not being cleaned until after we were in it. The shower curtn smelled of mildew I think they should be changed evertime new passengers arrive.
A better menu if definitley needed for this l13 day ong of a cruise
We had an inside state room. Our person who clean our room was great her name was Susan.
The only down fall was the Karaoke I love to sing and I missed the first time karaoke was done on the cruise. I found out the next night that they had a contest and they picked finalist the 1st night so I never got the chance to perform. This was a huge disappointment for me and my husband. I didn't like the fact that they only had karaoke for certain people and found it unfair.
The staff was great. The cruise Director was a great commedian and we enjoyed his alta ego Dell.