Grandeur of the Seas Cruise Review to Mexico

Not up to par

Sail Date: October 01, 2006

WE had 21 people on a birthday cruise for my grandmothers 80th . Most of us were disappointed the dining was good and service there excellent. that is the only good thing I can say.

Pros: Smooth cruise

Cons: Cleanliness

Recommends Grandeur of the Seas? Yes!

The staff for teens sent ours on their way when they came to see what kind of entertainment there was. They could of cared less.
Bath was filthy our stateroom attendent was alot to be desired asked repeatly for more towels we used the same two days at atime and hung them to dry. Four in our room and two large towels. I cleaned the toilet
Customer service staff was well below expectations they never even got back to me after I repeatedly told them my problem