Grandeur of the Seas Cruise Review to Bermuda

What a Nightmare!

Sail Date: September 10, 2006

First, the ship never left port until Tuesday morning at 4:00 AM when it was supposed to leave on Sunday evening, due to a broken rudder. Then when we finally did get out to sea, it was so choppy due to hurricane Florence, that most people, including crew got terribly sick. You couldn't even read because the ship was so rocky. We never had a port city, we just went out in the water for a few days to spend our money on gambling and in their shops. Royal Carribean offered us 125% line of credit on another cruise before we left, but that wasn't an option for us because I am a college student with small children. I jumped through hoops just to go on this vacation. I requested my money back before the trip, and Royal Carribbean said no, that we either went or got a line of credit. If I ever had the opportunity again, I would go with another cruise line....

Pros: coming home

Cons: half of the guests getting sick

Cancelled multiple shows due to a rocky boat