Grandeur of the Seas Cruise Review to Bermuda

Cruise to Bermuda on Grandeur of the Sea

Sail Date: July 30, 2006

The cruise was well organized. Boarding and disembarking went through without incident. I really liked the color coded way of removing the luggage from the ship. It made it much easier to find in the baggage area. Other cruise lines should consider using it to avoid the experience I have had at other times. My husband and I had a fantastic time. We are looking forward to booking another cruise on Royal Carribean's newest ship.

Pros: The service was excellent. The Captain and his crew went out of there way to provide courteous, professional service. Meals were well planned and delightful to the eye in their artistic arrangements and presentation.

Cons: The confusion over our assigned seating for dinner and the almost 3 hour late arrival to Bermuda with no way to be compensated for this loss of precious island time.

King's Wharf, Bermuda
Did not spend enough time to give a fair assessment.