It was an ok experience.

Grandeur of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Helpful Vote: 1

5 Night Western Caribbean (Tampa Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 11, 2006
I have been on cruises before, however, this was probably one of the more unpleasant experiences I have had. Due to illnesses, shows got cancelled, midnight buffet was cancelled and due to all the bleach that was used to clean hand rails, I had several clothes ruined. The other thing that made this trip less then enjoyable was the fact that our port stop to the Cayman Islands was cut short. We were not able to get on the island until after 1 and had to be back on the ship at 430. This did not allow time to do the excursions we wanted to do. This trip was my honeymoon. I had been married the day before boarding the ship. We were extremely excited about taking the trip, and ended up being overall very disappointed.

I wouldn't really know to much about this island, as our time was extremely limited due to the docking problems. We only had enough time to get a taxi, drive to the 7 mile beach for 2 hours and then get a taxi and get back to ship. Did not have time for shopping or visiting the local restaurants.
We went on the horseback ride thru the jungles. It was extremely fun and I would definately recommend it to others.

Pros: The food was pretty good.

Cons: Cancelled events