Grand Princess Cruise Review

Sail Date: September 25, 2017
Ship: Grand Princess
Reviewed: 1 month ago
Ship was awesome. I was initially worried because this was my first cruise on the grand princess and I was worried I'd be on a boat full of old people. But I had the time of my life. Found plenty of people my age (I'm 23) and we were dancing in the nightclub every night.

The pools were great. I spent more time in the pool at the back of the ship ( adult only )because I enjoyed the more quiet parts of the ship where I could have nice conversations with friends or strangers.

They had exciting things to do everyday. The shows in the theatre were a little average tbh but I'm sure some of the older crowd really enjoyed it. But I spent a lot of time at the games and other activities they had in the explorers lounge which was a lot of fun every night.

Went to lotus spa twice. One for teeth whitening which I probably wouldn't recommend. The other was for eyebrow waxing which was pretty good. Only thing is it is a little pricey.

Food was pretty good every night. Crowne Grill had some very good seafood which I would recommend (you have to have reservation)

The room was larger than I thought. I was worried because me and my parents had A LOT of luggage but we were able to find room to store everything. Unfortunately my pull bed broke in the middle of the cruise which made sleeping uncomfortable. Lucky I found a lady friend my age could room with for the last few nights.

Overall the cruise was so much better than I thought it was going to be. Considering grand princess is a fairly old ship now, I was surprised with how nice everything was. If I could afford it I would absolutely do a cruise on grand princess again