Absolutely L O V E D IT !!!!!

Grand Princess Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

Grand Princess

10 Night Alaska Inside Passage With Glacier Bay (San Francisco Roundtrip)

Sail Date: May 18, 2017

Ship: Grand Princess

Review Summary

To the establishment of the Grand Princess Alaska cruise 05.18.2017 to 05.28.2017 under Captain Diego Perra I would like to ask that this message be extended to these following crew members:

Rena ( Philippines ) housekeeping  Joy   ( Philippines ) bartender ....... Bon   ( Philippines) bartender.... mermaids bar Franco ( Philippines) bartender.....explorer  Susie (Svetlana [Servia]) waitress ......wheelhouse Alex aka 'Ahuuu ' (Philippines) bartender..... explorer Ronnie (Philippines) bartender.......wheelhouse  Lito ( India ) bartender........al Frisco Mannu ( India ) bartender........Calypso. Josef trio band (Hungary) ....... wheelhouse

You, all have made this cruise a very memorable journey for me, one that I will always remember and cherish for the rest of my life. You, have welcomed me and  (all more special) made me feel like FAMILY. I wished there was more time on this cruise to meet more awesome people like yourselves. I definitely left a little piece of my heart on that cruise ship because of you.

As I disembarked for the last time at port of San Francisco I couldn't help but re-enact with what seems like the end of a very awesome movie where the credits roll and the sad song starts to play, although your smiles will begin to fade your songs and your dance will always remain, tucked away, in a very special place in my heart.

And finally, I really hate 'goodbyes' i hate saying goodbyes. In Hawaii there's o ne word that replaces the word goodbye and that is "ALOHA" to each and everyone of you for taking the time out to sign my tee-shirt with princess logo on it.

Ship Experiences