Grand Princess Cruise Review

Grand Princess

Sail Date: April 01, 2017

Ship: Grand Princess

Review Summary

Getting on the ship was easy,once on the ship,it is soooooo beautiful!!! Clean,and by my standards it was.The staff was unbelievable nice and so friendly and funny!!!! Especially Ronnie who works at the Mermaid Bar on the ship. Allan who works at the Cooners Bar and the staff. The Crown Grill is the place to go for a Great meal and service. George the waiter was Great!!!!They really no how to handle groups of people going on a tour too!!! Alex our room steward was so friendly, smiling and greeting us by names. Sorry, I'm repeating myself a lot, I just want you all to know.We had coffee brought to the room in the mornings and the young man was so friendly!!!!! Unfortunately getting off went smoothly, but I still would like to leave with my luggage. It would be quicker. I would like to go back!! Thanks Princess Cruises.❤️💜💚😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼