Grand Princess Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

Purser

Alaska Adventure

Sail Date: May 21, 2016

this was a rewarding trip, even for the my third time to Alaska. The Adventure River Trip out of Haines was thrilling with some wildlife thrown in. However, the Tracy Arm glacier cruising was a let down. There was no real announcement as to when the viewing will take place. Had I not woken up at my usual time, I would have missed it. Later I discovered that there was a small byline in the Princess Patter that we would be in the fjord from 6:00am until 10:00 am.

Cruise Photos

San Francisco, California
Ketchikan, Alaska
Juneau, Alaska
Skagway, Alaska
Cruise Tracy Arm Fjord, Alaska
be prepared to get up very early and dress warmly
Victoria, British Columbia
short stay, don't attempt to walk into town

stay away from the cabins on Lido deck forward, the ship's bridge will block your view ahead