Giving Thanks to those that Gave me life

Grand Princess Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

Sail Date: September 10, 2014
Ship: Grand Princess

Took my grandparents and mother on their first cruise.  Booked my grandparents in forward balcony, and my mother and I took the inside across the hall.  It was perfect! We booked all our excursions and air with princess so it was all included and paid for.  We flew in a day early and stayed at the Marriott on the waterfront in Seattle, beautiful view! Used a private sedan service for transfers.  Check in was great, had lunch in a quiet dining room.  My grand parents loved this trip and I enjoyed watching them and listening to them be taken back to memories in the war and fishing with their parents.  We stopped in Juneau where my mother and grand father went fishing, my mother caught a big fish and had it shipped home.  My grandmother an I visited Glacier Gardens which was amazing and I would do again.  In Ketchikan we went to a lumberjack show which was entertaining but I would prefer to walk the shops since the ships dock all right in town it's easy to walk to everything. I never have patience to sit down and right a full review, but this cruise was amazing, the ship was amazing, food was great, and it was everything I was looking for.  Relaxing, quiet, not crowded, beautiful, and memorable.