Grand Princess Cruise Review to Mexico

Boy has Princess taken a turn for the worse!

Sail Date: January 03, 2015

It's been a few years since I cruised on Princess... but my memory was of a cruise line that did a really good job focusing on the quality of the experience, providing top quality meals and great service for a reasonable price.  Boy was I disappointed!  The food at the dinning room was mediocre at best.  The service was adequate, but with absolutely zero personal touches.  The specialty restaurants weren't much better and the buffets were miserable.  What is worse, the cruse seemed to cater to the least common denominator guests.  There were people at formal nights in jeans and t-shirts!  Finally, and maybe worst of all, Princess has opted to nickle and dime you to death,  Every little thing costs extra.  Unfortunately, this will be my last trip on Princess!  Gone are the days of Sitmar-level service... and it appears that the Carnival cattle-call is here to stay.

Children's Programs n/a