p
This was my first cruise...

Grand Princess Cruise Review to Caribbean

Sail Date: January 20, 2008
p
This was my first cruise so I didn#39;t know what to expect. My dad got it free (Bonus from work), so he asked me to go. We flew from Dallas the same day we sailed. Although we didn#39;t have any problems, I would not recommend this!
p
Once we got on board I explored the ship with ease. The entertainment was ok, no major complaints. My dad would not eat in the main dining room (He didn#39;t want to get dressed up) so I can only tell you that we ate at the buffet and although it was ok, it wasn#39;t what I expected. We never saw the room steward the entire cruise. There was always something to do on board and the shows wereok.

Recommends Grand Princess? No.