Grand Princess Cruise Review to Caribbean

Princess Cruise

Sail Date: March 01, 2012

The ship was beautiful, the staff and service was excellent. I had a wonderful time because I didn't have to lift a finger. The only downfall is that it was 95% elderly people and 5% younger people. I am 27 and dodging scooters and walkers isnt really fun. I mean I really dont have any major complaints but when youre younger you want at least some younger people to converse with. The club on the ship was empty and there werent any recent hits played in the club. The activities werent that greatbingo and trivia. Basically when we were not shopping or doing activities on the islands we were eating and sleeping. The food was good but nothing that made me excited to try or eat. The sing and dance show was HORRIBLE!!! The people couldnt sing and they definitely couldnt dance. The sad thing is a lot of the people we chatted with (which were elderly) thought the same thing. When I cruised Royal Caribbean we had SO MANY activities on the shipice skating shows, comedy shows, rock climbing, and you name it they had it. The food was AMAZING!!! I wanted to at least try 2 or three entrees and ALL desserts. They had a nice mixture of agesNo motor scooters or walkersLOL but overall my experience on the Grand Princess was great, I would refer this ship to an older couple, however as for me personally I will stick to Royal Caribbean.

Pros: Being on Vacation

Cons: not enough activities to cater to the younger generation and too many elderly

Recommends Grand Princess? Yes!

not enough options or variety to make you excited about the food...
not enough activities for the younger crowd.
Beautiful Ship