Grand Princess Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

A good cruise out of Galveston

Sail Date: January 01, 2007

I have been on 17 cruises before going on the Grand Princess, my first Princess cruise. A wheelchair was supposed to be waiting for my mother for her use for the cruise; unfortunately nobody knew anything and made my mother walk all around and she has difficulties as why her need for a wheelchair. I asked a least 6 people and am still waiting a response to their I'll find out. Once boarded and brought to our balcony stateroom, the porters took the wheelchair back. How rude! The stateroom, for a balcony stateroom was very small. The beds were uncomfortable. Carnival gives you much more room and closet space. Room service was great; always early and never late with our coffee in the morning. The cruise director has little to be desired. She needs to work on her agendas for the days as there wasn't enough scheduled to do while at sea. The entertainment at night was not good!

Pros: Food

Cons: Entertainment/Size of the room

Recommends Grand Princess? Yes!