Grand Princess Cruise Review

We were on the Western Caribbean cruise-23rd March to 30th March 2003. It was the one of the best time we had as a family! I have a few hints on future cruiser to do. One thing I done was I saved all the information they left at your door at night. This is how I have a wonderful scrap book to look back on today. It's called the Princess Patter, it's a daily guide of the cruise activities. I took each page an put it in our family scrap book. Plus they gave you a Log of the Cruise on Saturday night. I also saved on stuff on each island too. It's fun now to sit back and read about what happened each day on your cruise. Hint #2, We book this off the cruise ship in Grand Cayman. Our trip seemed a lot nicer they the one the people booked from the cruise ship. A friend of mine that lives in Grand Cayman suggest this outting. Swim with the stingrays. We went on Red Sail Sports. It was just wonderful! They have a web page too, so check it out! I would go through them again! Check out my other review too! It's listed under ready to do it again! For all those passagers over the age of 21, this drink is wonderful! CHOCOLATE BANANA! Plus, for another great deal, buy the pop glasses when you get on board. Have a great trip and I'll be sailing with you again soon!