Grand Princess Cruise Review

Embarkation was the best yet! Quick and easy. Entertainment was okay. Ship has taken a beating over the past 5 years. Cabins starting to look tired. I don't care for "Personalized Dining." It's nice to have the same waiter each evening. It's also nice to tip individually. I think you get better service than with tips being automatically deducted from your account.Our last cruise was with Celebrity. It was fabulous. My next cruise will also be with Celebrity!!!PS - And no Grand Buffet! How sad is that!They say their buffet is open 24 hours. It's not the same as a Grand Buffet.