Grand Princess Cruise Review

It was wonderful!!!! I could not get over the customer service, from the room steward, Donato, to the headwaiter, Memo! Everyone was so accommodating. The food was excellent and lots of it. The room was more than I expected.The only thing I was disappointed in was the excursions, which was not the fault of my agent. Swim with the Stingrays was a horror. The ticket said to be on the dock at 9:30AM, we were there at 9:15 and no one was there to meet us nor did anyone know about the people there we were to meet. We walked from one side of the pier to the other side and it was not fun. About 10:30 we finally found someone who knew what was going on and that someone would pick us up about 11:15AM. So here we are (6 in the party) from 9:15 waiting until after 11AM. At about 11:20 this person comes over and tells us we are on the wrong side and that we needed to walk back to the other side to pick up a few more people. Okay we walk back to find out that he made a mistake and we need to walk back again and get on the bus. Okay fine, we get on the bus and his first stop is at the other side and now he tells us he has to pick up the other customers! So I asked him why couldn't we have just waited there in the first place and his answer was because the bus can only stand for 15 seconds!!!! Then when we get to the area to board the boat, the boat isn't there and he drives us to this parking lot and we wait another 1/2 hour. This was not fun!The boat ride was fine but the area were we to swim with the Stingrays had just too many boats and with the waves crashing around you and boats moving in and out, did not make for a wonderful experinece NOT FOR THE AMOUNT OF MONEY WE PAID FOR THIS EXCURSION! The Jeep Excursion was another story! Let me put it this way, the tour guides were wonderful but the excursion was a let down and not worth what we paid for it. Next time, we will book through the cruise ship.So will we cruise again, YES! The experience was wonderful!