Grand Princess Cruise Review

My wife & I have cruised many times, mostly Holland American & Crystal. We chose this ship & cruise line because it was a big family trip of 11 people, including 5 grandchildren. I prefer a smaller ship but this was ideal for what we had planned. The kids had a lot of activities, the enormous size of the ship was not apparent, and the entertainment wasn't too bad. The food was good, but I do not recommend the Personal Choice option as far as dining goes. ALSO, the automatic tip charge is an abomination. We had no problem, however, eliminating those charges and "did our own thing." Still, this is a poor practice. They have envelopes at the Purser's Desk for this purpose. Lastly, they do not allow passengers to bring their own wine or liquor aboard. All in all, we were very happy.